Saturday, June 29, 2019

New Blog Created

I am creating a new blog today for my existing philosophy project, "Demographic Doom: Why The World is Falling Apart." So far, the project consists of a series of original videos, an instagram account, a complex reference structure based on Twitter and a supporting website.

This blog fills in a gap in my project. Until now, I have had no place to post essays and messages longer than a tweet and not appropriate for a video. I expect to use this blog mainly for term definitions, including both accepted demographic terms and those I have made up myself.

This blog will replace my Glossary Page, which was too unwieldy to maintain. With the new blog, I can immediately report on a new idea, announce it on my Twitter feed (and maybe my Facebook page) and it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Posts moved to Bad Words

This blog has been abandoned. For new Demographic Doom posts, see my Bad Words blog , which is my personal philosophy blog dating back to...